E-Commerce Site- Natural Hub For Hackers
Everyone knows what the current situation is regarding job market these days and therefore, you will find youngsters working out their own ways on how to make ends meet in such times.
There is cut throat competition everywhere and nepotism rules the roost where spoilt brats of rich people always have the privilege of getting everything on a silver platter due to their lineage.
The underprivileged ones have no such luxury to their name, despite being way more talented and capable than their elite counterparts but are guilty of being born into a poor or middle class household and grades have apparently taken the backseat here.
It is necessary to work out a way and, fortunately, young folks of current times are cleverer than they are made out to be and it helps that social media is a broad horizon that has changed many lives for the better, with courses and e-commerce websites galore.
But it is not without its share of reservations as hackers abound in the virtual world and are prowling for naïve victims to con and cheat them of their hard earned fortune, which has become a norm today.
Cyber experts are of the opinion that if people are a little more careful regarding their personal information and are clever enough to fall into the trap, then the hackers are not difficult to deal with.
Therefore, we have some important tips on how to protect your site, which are as follows:
- Get a trademark logo for your site as it will help it differentiate from other websites
- Go for only reliable e-commerce sites as there are a lot of fake ones online with ignoble intentions
- Learn the technique of how to install an external hard drive so that the data is secure
- Keep upgrading your site with new features at regular intervals
- Never click on dubious links with quick money schemes
- Use a strong and complex password
- Go for https format instead of http