5 Things To Keep In Mind While Creating Your Twitch Banner
Twitch is one of the most popular online video streaming services these days. This is why thousands of streamers are starting their streaming channels on twitch. However, one of the most important steps in this process is the creation of your streaming banner. There are several things that you need to keep in mind as you create your banner such as the Twitch Offline Banner Size, the visuals, overlays, the visuals, and the audio alerts.
Here are the things that you need to pay attention to while creating your banner.
- It is really important that you pay attention to the size of your banner as the size of your banner is going to affect its quality. Moreover, it is recommended that you design your banner in such a way that all the sponsors are easily visible.
- As you are in the designing phase of your banner make sure that you pay attention to details such as the content that you need on your banner and how you can arrange that in an efficient way. Your banner must include your logo, your name, and the name of your channel along with the necessary URLs, also try to add sponsors so that you earn money as you stream online.
- It is really important that your banner is optimized, which is why you should get in touch with professional services so that you can get yourself a banner that is not only cool looking but is optimized as well.
- The content that is there on your banner should be readable. This is why you are advised to use fonts and graphics that are easily readable. This does not mean that you end up using plain font styles as well. You should choose font styles that compliment your banner.
- Lastly, make sure that your banner is appropriate for your target audience. You should try to refrain from using explicit or sexual images as well.
These are the top 5 things that you should keep in your mind as you start with the creation of your twitch banner.