Are you looking for a summer camp for your adventure loving kiddo? Or, for your kid who needs to get outside more? How about a camp that helps kids build confidence? You’ve come to the right place! I’m talking about Avid4 Adventure camps.
Adventure camps for kids in Colorado-
Avid4 Adventure camps teach pre-K – 12th graders of all outdoor experience levels to climb, paddle, bike, hike and thrive in the outdoors.
This camp is all about empowerment! Helping kids to build confidence, judgement, trust, and learning new skills. Avid4 Adventure offers age appropriate fun; younger campers get comfortable with the idea of being away from home, older campers deepen their skill in team building, conflict resolution and more! These camps really are great for all ages, and all skill sets!
Personally, I am always worried about the adults who will be guiding my kids through their camp experience. In the case of Avid4 Adventure camps, they have on-site clinics, they serve healthy kid-friendly meals (and they can deal with dietary needs). The staff is comprehensively credentialed, mostly over 21, trained, they have wilderness first aid training, a deep love of the outdoors, experience teaching, and just all-around good people! It’s easier to trust your kids to stay at a camp when the leaders seem to have things together, that’s just what you’ll find here. Honestly.
We transport campers to authentic local recreation areas and teach them to climb, bike, paddle, hike and thrive in the outdoors. More importantly, we teach kids and teens to assess risks, use sound judgment, and believe in their abilities. Through summer day camps, overnight camps, school programs, and events, Avid4 Adventure inspires thousands of kids and teens every year to lead active lifestyles. –Avid4 Adventure
THE CORE VALUES WE LIVE BY
- Live Fun- We believe that being outdoors creates joy. We support kids and teens, their families and our peers to adventure exuberantly out in the world.
- Live Environmentally Connected- We create environmental stewards. We walk our talk by minimizing the environmental impact of our programs, teaching Leave No Trace principles and environmental consciousness.
- Live Truth- First we listen. We notice other people’s uniqueness, goodness and successes and speak of them. We express gratitude. We have meaningful conversations.
- Live Smart(er)- We are committed to training and development. We track and advance campers’ skills and support our staff to develop technical outdoor and business expertise.
- Live Gratitude- In times of success and through times of challenge, we remain grateful. We say “Thank you!” for things both large & small. We try to value all areas of our lives and bring a sense of gratitude to all aspects of work and play.
- Live Empowered- First we ask, “What would you do?” We are confidence builders. We trust others to make good decisions, give them opportunities to lead and encourage positive risk taking.
- Live Balanced- We bridge the passion we have for work with the passion we have for the outdoors, community, family and ourselves, deliberately allocating meaningful time for each.
- Live Community- We create connections. We work, play and volunteer together, inspiring growth through shared adventure.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Avid4 Adventure. Just to keep things 100% around here I will let you know that I would never post about anything I don’t love… no matter what, I value my readers too much for that. All opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced in any way.