I’ve talked about SweetWorks before, and how much I love them, and I’m here to offer you an amazing SweetWorks holiday recipe to share with your family and friends!
It started with a little ingenuity, a lot of hard work and a passion for providing customers with the best in premium chocolates and creative confections. Five decades later, SweetWorks continues to provide the most high-quality treats under the rainbow.
Today, SweetWorks is recognized worldwide as a leader in premium confections with five premier brands including; Sixlets, Celebration by SweetWorks, Niagara Chocolates, Ovation, and Oak Leaf.
And the story just keeps getting better. SweetWorks continues the quest for innovation every day, staying on top of the latest trends and delivering the new creations customers are hungry for. Thanks to people like you, SweetWorks has been a success for more than 50 years and the best is yet to come. –SweetWorks
SweetWorks sent us a giant box full of amazing candies, and I decided to make some bark for my boys’ school Christmas party. Barks are the best because they are so quick and easy!
Easy Christmas Bark Recipe
- 8oz Christmas Mix Gumballs Peg Bag (2)
- 4oz Peanut butter Filled Santas (2)
- 4oz Foiled Solid Milk Ornaments (2)
- 1.7oz Christmas Cane w/ Sixlets (2)
- Dark Mint Filled Break-A-Part (1)
- Mint Ovation Sticks (1)
- Christmas Sixlets Theater Box (1)
- 4oz Christmas Mix Sixlets Laydown (1)
- 1.75oz Christmas Mix Pearls (1)
- 1.75oz Snowflake Mix Pearls (1)
- 1.5oz Shimmer Silver Stars (1)
- 1.5oz Shimmer Gold Stars (1)
- 3.5oz Foiled Semi-Solid Rocking Horse (1)
- 4.5oz Snowflake Mix Sixlets Jar (1)
- 4.5oz Christmas Mix Sixlets Jar (1)
Rafflecopter giveaway below, please allow time for it to load-a Rafflecopter giveaway