1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is sleeping. Having a puppy and being pregnant is a pretty awful combination! Last night she woke me up every 2 hours to go outside. #OverIt.
2. A big pet peeve of mine is people whistling, yup, I hate when people make “happy noises” it really gets under my skin. Moose started whistling when he was 2, talk about a nightmare for me!
3. I am really loving making fall meals finally, soups and stews are some of my favorite things so I want all year for the cold weather.
4. The rain is delightful, I have always love a good rain storm (especially when I can nap during it).
5. My favorite girly indulgence is getting a pedicure, even though I don’t get to do it very often, it is one of my favorite things in life.
6. A song I always get stuck in my head is impossible to think of until it gets stuck in my head I guess! I cannot think of one right now.
7. The best cure for stress is a long shower… sometimes while crying… I always feel better afterwards. Don’t forget to have the radio on and leave the kids with someone so that you don’t have to worry about anything but relaxing.