1. The last thing I ate was a pumpkin flavored cupcake, and while I love ALL things pumpkin, it wasn’t so great.
2. The last time I went to the beach was in January when I spent the month hanging out with my kiddos in Florida.
3. My last vacation was this summer when I went to New York for BlogHer, I could use another one really soon though!
4. The last place I drove was… ouch… talk about adding insult to injury. Since I am on my 6 month suspension from driving (due to my random seizure this summer) I can’t remember the last place that I drove.
5. The last song I listened to was probably something from the 90’s, but I can’t remember.
6. The last thing I watched on TV was the news, I always watch the news in the morning.
7. The last time I said "I love you" was 5 minutes ago when I walked my kids to their class. I am HUGE on saying “I love you” and I find myself saying it anytime that I leave my kids’ or Jason’s presence for the most part. Especially to the boys’, sometimes I say it just because they are leaving the room… I just feel love in my tummy for them and I have to let them know. Maybe that makes me sound like a freak but I don’t care.