1. My favorite grade in school was 8th grade, I had great friends and we had a ton of fun!
2. My favorite teacher was Mr. O’Hanlon, he was really funny and always made us laugh.
3. The highest level of education I have completed is some college; it was my dream to become a midwife, but once we decided to homeschool there wasn’t much use for me finishing school because I knew that I wouldn’t have time to work.
4. School lunches for me were usually miserable, they tasted awful and usually contained pork. I remember that I once found a spot of blood in my ham and cheese pocket (back when I was eating pork) and I told the lunch lady, she scraped it out with a spoon and pushed the tray back to me… uh, yeah, I won’t be eating that but thanks.
5. The amount of money you’d have to pay me to go back to high school would be very little. To be young and beautiful with no responsibilities would suit me just fine.
6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are: Cold fall mornings, the school supply aisle in the store and new clothes.
7. The first day of school was always something that I dreaded, elementary school was FULL of bullying and tears for me and I never knew which bully would be in my class. My later years were better and I just dreaded waking up early.