Happy Friday friends!!
Time for some blanking!
1. The best surprise ever would be, if someone surprised me with a trip to Israel!
2. Watching the boys sleep when they were newborns is my most favorite memory .
3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I’ve ever done was/is homeschooling my kids. It isn’t easy by any means, but I do think it will be worth it in the end.
4. The best part of my day is after everyone else is asleep and I can sit in pure silence, all by myself for just a little while.
5. Something I like that most people don’t is French fries dipped in ice cream/hot fudge Sunday/frosty. It is so delicious.
6. Something I am willing to fight for is my family.
7. Something you might not know about me is that I have never danced to music with my husband. We sway and pretend to dance sometimes without music, but that’s about it!