I know you are probably thinking I am crazy, but it isn’t me, it’s Jason! I thought he was crazy too when he first told me that he wanted to make a spaghetti Panini but it meant that he was making dinner so I told him to go for it. He tried a few different methods over the last year or two and he has finally found perfection. Stay with me here… it sounds strange but it is delicious! It is just like taking garlic bread and putting spaghetti on it but better!
- We get a loaf of focaccia from Target, the cheese is the best. Have the bakery slice it for you.
- Left over spaghetti with sauce mixed in
- Mozzarella cheese, grated up (the amount depends on your taste)
- Pre-heat your Panini grill
- Combine the Mozzarella and spaghetti
- Put butter on the outside of the slices of bread.
- Put spaghetti inside, we put a lot because it smashes down. Place the other piece of bread on top and close the Panini maker and allow it to cook until the outside is golden brown.
Try it, you’ll love it! It’s the only way that we eat our Spaghetti left overs now!