I have an issue… my kids are really skinny, I have no idea how it happened but it did! They are tall but slim so finding pants that fit them can be really hard and has been since they were very small. When they were babies I tried to find toddler belts but I quickly found that it wasn’t an option and gave up. I got tired of buying new pants and having to roll the waist down in order to help them stay up. Today I have to search around for pants with adjustable waist and they aren’t always available, sometimes I find the cutest pants but they don’t have adjustable waist so I can’t buy them.
I have found a solution! The amazing kids belt called Dapper Snappers! This toddler belt made of suspender quality elastic fits though the three belt loops in the back of your kiddos pants and then snaps to hold those droopy drawers up.
Dapper Snappers are:
- Affordable (and they save you money on pants because you can buy the clearance pants that aren’t adjustable waist!)
- Versatile- they are available in a wide variety of colors and patterns for boys and girls
- Recommended for ages 9 months to 6 years and One Size Fits All
- Perfect for kids who are between sizes or hand-me-downs!
- Convenient- no need to remove them for diaper changes or potty breaks because they stretch to allow you to pull the pants down.
- Made in the USA
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Sponsored by Tomoson.com