web analytics

Sweet Homemade Waffles

{Sweet Homemade Waffles}

These waffles are delicious, they are sweet and that is a big requirement for me! Nothing says “happy Saturday” like these yummy waffles, topped with fresh fruit and whipped cream.

{Ingredients}
2 Eggs
5 Tablespoons of white sugar
1 ½ Cups of warm milk
½ Cup of butter, melted
2 Cups of all-purpose flour
4 Teaspoons of baking powder
1 Teaspoon of salt
1 Tablespoon of vanilla
{Directions}
  • In a large bowl, combine slightly beaten eggs, sugar, milk and butter

• In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt

• Slowly mix (with an electric mixer) the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until combined
  • Add vanilla

• Pour the batter into the pre-heated waffle iron, cook until golden in color

Photobucket

Comments

1. J A C Q U E L I N E says:

is that a glass cup in the mix? Does it help with stirring? Here visiting your blog I love it….. I am your newest follower

2. ⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ says:

Delish! My boys would love that. Thanks for following me, following you back.

3. My girls love waffles, we need a waffle maker though! Ill keep this recipe in mind.

4. Tara @ FabuLESSly Crafty says:

Oh yum.. this looks super yummy and pretty easy! Ive never even attempted home made waffles… I will have to give your recipe a shot ;)

Thanks for visiting FabuLESSly Crafty, please stop by again sometimes soon!!

♥, Tara

5. I think my waffle maker is one of the best gifts I have ever received!

That cup in the mix is just the measuring cup so that you don't over flow the waffle maker, I just leave it in there because it is a mess to take it out and set it down each time :)

6. @coloradomom says:

Soo Yummy!!!!

7. Cant wait for the weekend to give this a shot!! Your pictures look more than delish!! Looking forward to following your blog!! :)

~ Lorna

8. Amanda S says:

Hey, I am making these for dinner with bacon and hashbrowns. Is it really 1 Tablespoon vanilla, I am sure it will be heavenly, I can't wait!

9. I know 1 tablespoon seems like a lot but that is what I use and I love it! I also love vanilla though, you can reduce it if you think it will be too much :)

10. apsaunders says:

These are the best waffles I have ever had. Way to go! You rock!