One of my many food obsessions is cinnamon! I love anything with cinnamon in it or on it, especially if there is sugar involved too! I knew this cupcake would instantly be a favorite of mine.
1 Box of white cake mix
1 Cup of plain yogurt
1 Teaspoon of vanilla
1 Cup of water
¾ Cup of white sugar
1 Tablespoon of cinnamon
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare your cupcake pan
- Mix together the box of dry cake mix, eggs, yogurt, vanilla and water
- In a separate bowl mix together the sugar and the cinnamon
- Put a tablespoon of batter into each cupcake liner
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon sugar mixture on top of the batter in the liners
- Fill the cupcake liners to 2/3 full
- Bake for 16-18 minutes
I frosted these with my cinnamon cream cheese frosting and they were so good! I made them in ice cream cones and it really added something to it, just having a bit of crunch with each bite.
I would rate these cupcakes a 4 out of 5, go ahead, make them! Tell me what you think!